Derek Cardigan Fluoro Frames

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

I love presents. Who doesn't, right? But presents are super awesome to me, because my family doesn't exchange gifts anymore and hasn't for years. I basically become a four year old on their birthday whenever I am at the receiving end of an unexpected surprise. So when I got a pair of surprise frames from Coastal as part of their Style Ambassador program, I was ecstatic.

The frames are matte, purple, yet kind of clear. Super modern and fresh, and perfect for summer. Like all of my other Coastal frames, they are also super comfortable! 






Although I have worn them with bright colors and neutrals, I adore how they look with my new favorite cream romper from Forever 21 (still sold out online). Aren't they fun?

A huge thank you to my friend Tammy for taking these photos, and a huge congratulations to her on her new job. Yay! 


No comments:

Post a Comment