Valentine's Day Options

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Valentine's Day doesn't really bother me. Some people seem to have really strong opinions about either loving or hating the day. To me, any day that involves candy and/or chocolate is a-okay with me (no matter my relationship status). Because Valentine's Day is on a work day this year, I decided to come up with a few options for the office, as well as a casual option. 


I bought these Gap pants last weekend for $9 (reduced from $54). I had been searching for them for weeks in my size and was so excited to finally find them. Although I like options one and two, I think the third option will be the one I go with. 

One:
Top: Old Navy chambray, $15 (last season)
Sweater: Gap, $12 (last season)
Pants: Gap, $9 (this season)
Jewelry: Faux pearls, Wal Mart

Two: 
Top: Old Navy
Sweater: Forever 21 (generic J. Crew Tippi Heart Me), $15 (last season)
Pants: Gap
Jewelry: Wal Mart

Three (work outfit I chose):
Jacket: Gap, $32 (this season)
Top: Old Navy
Pants: Gap
Jewelry: Wal Mart


Top: Old Navy
Sweater: J. Crew Tippi Heart Me, $6 (thrifted)
Jeans: Gap, boyfriend, $19 (past season)
Shoes: Loft, $23 (last season)
Jewelry: Wal Mart

Also, I discovered a camera timer app. Clearly, I haven't perfected using it, but this certainly opens up some options for me. Peace out, selfies. Kind of. These are still selfies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment