More Love for Derek Cardigan and Coastal!

Friday, January 17, 2014

I am a huge fan of glasses and anybody who knows me or reads my blog knows that coastal.com is one of my favorite things! If you really know me, you also know that Derek Cardigan is my boy. My DC frames are on trend, affordable and versatile. What could be better?

When coastal.com named me one of their Style Ambassadors (fun!) and asked me to review a pair of designer frames, I briefly hesitated over a pair of Balenciaga cateyes before ordering the pair I've had my eye on for a while - Derek Cardigan's 7008 frames in Ice. Clear frames. Plus DC? How genius! They go with literally everything, are really comfortable and give off a fresh and modern vibe. Also, I ventured away from my round frame and cateye comfort zone to try a more rectangular shape. Here is how I wore them:





Jacket: Gap navy boucle with black leather trim ($32.99, reduced from $88), this season
Pants: Gap window pane ($7.18, reduced from $54.50), this season
Shoes: thrifted, $5
Necklace: Stella & Dot Estate Bib, sold out (available on eBay)
Earrings: diamond studs, gift to myself
Rings and cuff: Silpada

No comments:

Post a Comment